Wedding Photography Services
Story telling is the essence of photography and your wedding is the start of new chapter in your life story. Every photographer has a way of shooting and every couple has their vision of what they want. I try and match those expectations as much as possible, and if our style doesn't match, I'll tell you, and recommend someone that may be better to suit your needs. The most important thing is for you to be happy with the results. Here's a quick run-down of my working style:
- Photojournalist - I keep posed and standard shots to a minimum. Yes, I do the standard shots for grandma, but the rest of the time is for you to interact with your guests and for me to capture those in-between moments.
- Outdoor - I'm very experienced in shooting in the outdoors and I love juxtaposing couples in formal wear in rustic or mountainous backdrops.
- Cost - My rate is based on a day rate for two photographers. The last thing you need on your wedding day is a nagging photographer telling you that your time is up and it's going to cost extra to keep them around. Typical weddings are from around noon to 10 at night; that's the approximate that time I bill for.
- Second Shooter -Every wedding I shoot is with a second shooter, my very talented and lovely wife. This ensures that every critical moment is captured, and we can split up to be the most effective during times when the couple is split, getting ready etc.
- Destination - Getting married 10 miles in on a crazy trail? Flying to Florence to hang out on the rooftops? Let's do it!
Although, I'm based in Salt Lake City and love shooting Utah weddings, I'm open to and enjoy shooting destination weddings or elopements! Contact me and let's set up a time to sit down and discuss your unique day.
Click on any image to enlarge and begin slideshow